Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kathyw's Thing 9

I am still learning my way around Flickr, but I think I will have a lot of fun with it when I figure it out. I have only explored the tip of the iceberg. Unfortunately, my limited knowledge of how to use the computer slows me down so much that I get frustrated trying to accomplish what we're supposed to be doing in Thing 9.

If I can ever get the pictures saved into my folder and wiki sandbox, I plan to create an exercise for my ESL students using Aesop's fable The Tortoise and the Hare. I want to use the fable to teach them about action verbs, synonyms, and pronouns. I think my students would be able to use Flickr to create visual stories with phrases or simple sentences. I hope they have the opportunity to try. Many of them also have very limited computer skills. Time is flying!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment